Time: 10am - 7pm
The YEA are working with Essex Music Services to hold a festival on 30 June in Central Park, Chelmsford. Our aim during the festival is to raise awareness of mental health.
As well as the music, there will be a range of activities which will be enjoyable and promote good emotional wellbeing.
- Be aware: health, Duke of Edinburgh's Award, photo booth, uniformed organisations, MIND, Youth Services, NCS, YEA 101 ways to feel good project, Bushcroft
- Be helpful: Youth councils, YEA, volunteering opportunities, NCS
- Be mindful: healthy living, smoothie bike, craft and wellbeing activities
- Be active: bouncy castles, sport displays and stalls, treasure hunt, climbing wall
- Be creative: craft activities, graffiti wall, circus skills, photo boot